RECRUIT, RETAIN, DEVELOP AND GIVE
- RECRUIT - By developing relationships with local business’ we hope to aide in the recruitment process. Concurrently, we hope to help identify prior residents who would contribute significantly to the area.
- RETAIN - Providing programming and the support staff necessary to enhance the social opportunities available to our young professionals. All while working to instill a downtown “experiential” base of events.
- DEVELOP - Developing our young talent, currently enrolled in the Putnam County School District, through mentor based training programs, internships, and job feeder programs.
Retain your brain power.
- GIVE - Utilizing investment principals & philanthropy to promote business development downtown, alongside beautification projects and new community programming.
Professional Development, Mentorship and Unique Social Activities currently not offered in our city. Access to prime areas during public events.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Administrative/Board Meetings will be held on the 1st Wednesday of each month at the Chamber of Commerce.
- Member Events/Meetings will be held on the 3rd Friday of each month at various locations within our downtown. Please, see the events page for locations.